Monday 28 July 2014

Bible toasting

Bible toaster

Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?
GIRL: Nope. I don't want to have a
boyfriend.
BOY: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not
good for the man to be alone. I will
make a helper suitable for him.”
GIRL: But I don't love you.
BOY: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love
does
not know God, because God is
love."
GIRL: And how do I know you mean those
words.
BOY: Matthew 12:34b " For out of the
abundance
of the heart the mouth speaks."
GIRL: But how can I be sure that you're loyal
and
honest?
BOY: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass
away, but my words will never pass
away."
GIRL: But why me? There are a lot of girls
out
there.
BOY: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble
things, but you surpass them all."
GIRL: But what is in me that you like?
BOY: Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are
altogether
beautiful, my darling; there is no
flaw in you."
GIRL: But I'm not all that beautiful...you're
exaggerating.
BOY: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive,
and
beauty is fleeting; but a woman
who fears the Lord is to be praised."
GIRL: What happens if I say yes.
BOY: Genesis 2:24 "Therefore man shall
leave
his father and his mother and hold
fast to his wife, and they shall become one
flesh."
GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this
much
BOY:Joshua 1:8 " This book of the Law shall
not depart from your mouth, but
you shall meditate on it day and night, so
that
you may be careful to do all that
is written in it. For then you will make your
way
prosperous and you will have
good success."
GIRL: wooow, I can see u really love God.
BOY: Psalm 34:8 "Oh, taste and see that the
Lord is good! Blessed is the man
who takes refuge in Him.
GIRL: mmm. Ok please give me time to think
about it.
BOY: Philippians 4:8 "Finally brethren,
whatever
is true, whatever is honourable,
whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever
is
lovely, whatever is commendable, if
there is any excellence, if there is anything
worthy of praise, think about these
things."
GIRL: owwww I love you already
BOY: Revelation 22:21b "Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment