Sunday 22 June 2014

What would you do?

A friend shared his story, he said...
See wetin happen to me oh. I dey this bus wey
dey go maiduguri. As we were waiting for the
bus to laod, I
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver's seat
holding a big bag and sweating. The guy was so
uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat,
wiping sweat from his face.
Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think,
could this be.....,well no need to jump into
conclusions yet. now he started to look
around,as if he is trying to access his
enviroment, he would look around and look at
his watch,look again and checK his watch, and
them all of a sudden place the bag under his
seat,jumped down and started walking very fast
away from the bus. omo,na that time I realise
say no be only me they look this Aboki man, as
him jump down, everybody scatter, me self jamp
down go far place.
Every single passenger abandon the bus. 5 mins
later, we see the Aboki man coming back to the
bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering
where everybody went. but to be sincere, if na u
wetin u for do? Talk ur mind oh!
Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment